Select a Topic
- Get an Annulment in Arizona
- Who gets Child Custody
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Divorce
- Enforce existing Court Orders
- Grounds for Divorce
- Marital Separation
- Mediation and Your Divorce
- Modify existing Court Orders
- Parenting Classes
- Parenting Plans mandatory
- Property divided by Divorce
- Relocating your child out of state
- Alimony - Spousal Support
- Visitation for the non-custodial
- Child Support - who pays
- Court Locations
- Court Orders
- Arizona Divorce Forms
The State of Arizona requires (with exceptions) that the parents of children that are subjected to the process of divorce attend and complete a parenting course prior to the completion of their divorce.
“In an action or proceeding for dissolution of marriage, legal separation or annulment that involves a natural or an adopted minor, unemancipated child, the court may order either party or both parties to complete an educational program as prescribed by this article”Arizona A.R.S. § 25-352This Online Parent Class uses a psycho-educational approach to better parenting developed by Dr. Ari Novick, Ph.D., LMFT. The estimated time required to take the course is approximately four hours. You can logout and return any time to continue your course. An official “Certificate of Completion” is issued once you finish. Overnight shipping is available. We recommend Online Parent Class, a leader in delivering high quality information to parents while satisfying court requirements across the country The OnlineParentClass.com class was designed for individuals who need to take a parenting or co-parenting course for a court order, as part of a custody agreement, other legal or probationary reasons, or simply to just improve parenting skills for personal growth. It was designed by Ari Novick, Ph.D. He is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and expert in anger management and family relationships.
Dr. Novick is a probation and court approved parenting class provider as well as anger management provider. The Advanced 10 Hour Parenting Class was designed as a longer version of our traditional parenting class and is a minimum of 10 hours to complete. It includes more in depth information, expansive content, detailed quizzes and course instruction and is more comprehensive than our standard program. This course is ideally taken by those who want the most detailed parenting class available through our organization either for personal growth or for those that have a court or legal requirement that requires a longer course. Few of us took any parenting classes before or during our children’s early years. Many of us depended on what we remembered from being parented ourselves, and/or depend on our parents for occasional advice. There is nothing wrong with that. You might consider getting a fresh and more modern approach to parenting in a much more complex world.
Among the topics covered in the course include:
- Legal aspects of deciding child-related issues between parents
- Emotional aspects of separation and divorce on adults
- Emotional aspects of separation and divorce on children
- Family relationships and family dynamics
- Financial responsibilities to a child or children
- Issues regarding spousal or child abuse and neglect
- Skill-based relationship education that may be generalized to parenting, workplace, school, neighborhood, and civic relationships.
Share this page with friends on social media