Divorce Recovery Suite Chat Room
Entering the chat assumes that you fully agree with the terms of service below the chat box.
Terms of Service
About the chat room
The chat is provided free of charge, so that visitors might exchange information with others in real time and without cost.
- The chat is monitored. When you enter the chat, your IP (internet protocol) address is registered with us.
- The Golden Rule applies. Conduct yourself as you would like to be treated. Persons intent on disrupting the chat will be removed.
You agree to not use the chat room or any portion of the DRS website to:
- Upload or transmit any harmful, abusive, threatening, unlawful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or vulgar content.
- Upload or transmit any content that is unlawful to do so.
- Impersonate any individual.
- Infringe on any copyright, trademark or patent or any proprietary information by uploading any content you are not legally authorized to disseminate.
- Upload or transmit any content that is or can be electronically injurious to DRS, its host server, or its members.
- Disrupt the regular flow of conversation in the chat room by flooding the chat screen with content.
- Attempt to disrupt any service at DRS, its host server, or its member users in any way.
- Harass or stalk anyone using DRS services. This can include sending repeated private messages or emails.
- Flame the chat or Community Boards with outrageous comments designed to irritate users. Statements about politics, religion or gender-baiting are often used by internet trolls to accomplish this.
- Acquire multiple nicknames for the purpose of deceiving users.
- Use your selected user name that in any way prevents other users from placing you on ignore if they so choose.
- Defame, harass, abuse, slander, libel, threaten, provoke, invade another’s privacy, or post racial or ethnically offensive content.
This page is subject to change. As a part of your ongoing usage agreement, we request that you review the Terms of Service on this page frequently. Should there be any material changes, we will post a special notice.
Questions or complaints should be directed to drswebmaster1 [at} gmail.com.
Last reviewed 16 March 2015